1. HR World : HR World is a leading resource and community for HR professionals. The site provides in-depth content that HR professionals at small, medium and large companies need to make key decisions, including choosing the right HR services and software for their business
2. Evil HR Lady : According to the blog “ Need to fire someone? Come to HR. Need to explain to someone why, even after working their rear end off all year, that their annual increase is 2.7%? Come to HR. Need to come up with new mountains of paperwork? Come to HR. So, come join me on the Evil Side.”
3. HR Thoughts : If you are a Human Resource professional, developing leader or someone interested in transforming the way we communicate, interact and connect with others, HR Thought is for you. Partly professional, partly personal and 100% authentic. Guaranteed.
4. Your HR Guy : Lance Haun,who runs the blog, is a Human Resources Generalist practicing in the field for the past five years. His professional interests include recruitment, team building, training and development, employee relations and restraining himself from beating the crap out of bad managers and employees.
5. Guerilla HR : A blog built to help you, the business people, better manage your teams and careers by providing information that will help you achieve the results you need by capitalizing on a better relationship with Human Resources, Personnel Management, Human Capital Management, or whatever it is called in your world.
6. Cheezhead : Joel Cheesman is one of the most widely-read bloggers on emerging recruitment issues in the world. He was the recipient of Recruiting.comâ€™s Best Technology Recruitment Blog for 2005 and received Best Recruiting Blog in 2007.
7. HR Daily Advisor : A site that many human resources professionals call the most unique and useful HR site on the Web. You will find plenty of information catering to your professional needs.
8. The HR Capitalist : A blog run by Kris Dunn, the VP of People for DAXKO, a software company focused on serving the best membership-driven organizations in America. He shares some of the best tips in the HR world and coming from someone who has spent over a decade in HR, he is a person whose advice you want to listen to.
9. Know HR : KnowHR is a product of iFractal LLC, which provides organizational communication consulting to some of the leading companies in the world.
10. HR Lawyer’s Blog : A blog run by Christopher J. McKinney who is board certified in Labor & Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. His practice is dedicated to civil litigation matters, with a particular emphasis on cases involving state and federal employment laws.