CA Oil & Gas has a super dynamic position available with a multi international company.
Our client is looking for a MBA / or candidates with TOP ACADEMIC RECORDS who wants to start a career in Mechanical, Electrical, Power Systems, Systems, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering.
This is a 2 year Leadership Training Program.
If you have what is takes and want to be part of a large organization, this is your time to apply! firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted Position Title:||Commercial Leadership Program (Luanda, Angola)|
|Function Segment:||Leadership Programs|
|Role Summary/Purpose:||The Commercial Leadership Program (CLP) is a two-year leadership training program designed to accelerate the development of entry-level talent and build talent capable of commercial careers at our client. The program is structured for members to build leadership, technical, and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and applicable training.|
|Essential Responsibilities||CLP members will be offered four rotational assignments during the two-year CLP program period, in multiple locations, for example: in Angola, SSA, Europe/US, Florance, in addition to structured training courses.
Possible job rotations include: Commercial Operations, Sales, Pricing, Application Engineering, and Field Service.
Coursework includes Sales Fundamentals, Negotiation skills, Marketing Essentials, Finance Essentials, Terms & Conditions, Power Plant Fundamentals, Evaluation, Analysis and Pricing, Foundations of Leadership and Six Sigma
|Qualifications/Requirements:||– Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, Power Systems, Systems, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering
– Excellent academic record
– Available to begin employment in March/April 2012
– English language fluency, any additional language a plus for Angola
– Geographic mobility within countries as mention
– Strong leadership and organizational skills. Ability to lead projects of varying scope. Ability to work in teams effectively. Attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve difficult technical issues.
– Passion for excellence with high Integrity, and ability to learn quickly
– Strong oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
|Desired Characteristics||Internship, co-op, or full-time work experience in Sales, Oil & Gas, Engineering