CA Oil & Gas Middle East is looking URGENTLY for a PROJECT QA/QC MANAGER (Western Expats only) for a Large EPCM Client in the UAE.
This is what the client is looking for:
Project QA/ QC Manager
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership to the quality control team and ensures compliance to quality norms on construction sites with respect to civil, mechanical, instrumentation, electrical disciplines.
- Also supports quality control at vendors/suppliers during procurement activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage quality control activities at various construction sites, ensures recruitment /assignment of construction site quality control team viz. civil, mechanical, instrumentation, electrical disciplines, QA/AC coordinators and discipline QC inspectors.
- Review construction site sub contractors, Inspection Test Plans (ITPs), method statements and construction procedures including approval of these documents, when required develop construction site inspection test plans, method statements, procedures to support construction sub contractors.
- Ensure site quality records are maintained; perform construction site quality compliance audits, sub contractor quality assessments prior to selection and support our construction personnel with regard to quality issues through corporate discipline QC engineers.
- Develop corporate construction site procedures, Inspection Test Plans, method statements for our corporate business management system and provide quality control support during procurement.
- Interface with client’s construction supervisors and QC personnel to deal with specific issues.
- Participate in vendor/supplier assessments as required and carry out quality system and compliance audits at vendors/suppliers premises.
- Provide feedback to the management with reasons on construction, subcontractors and vendors quality control performance.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as required by the reporting man
- Experience in Quality control of atleast 15 –20 years with exposure to the EPC industry and should hold a senior inspection approvals qualification.
Interested applicants can apply to email@example.com.