CA Oil & Gas Africa is looking for a Cargo Superintendent for a large client in Nigeria.
Please only apply if you have all the certificates and experience needed for this role.
CA Oil & Gas Africa
• Manage all Cargo related activities and operations
• Supervise cargo operations: Storage, exports, ballast, and stability.
• Supervise all process going on through the CCR (Central Control Room).
• Prepare and follow up Permit To Work.
• Control and operate metering computer
• Manage cargo transfer
• Manage Crude Oil Washing (planning, supervising)
• Enforce all safety rules
• Plan and supervise maintenance works on deck
• Responsible for voyage planning, Bridge watch)
• Ensure the maintenance of fire fighting equipment.
• Ensure the maintenance of safety equipment.
Degree qualified professional in related Science or Engineering subjects is n advantage. Strong knowledge of day to day safe and continuous operation of thevessel.
Must be familiar with aspects like safety, security of tankers.
• Master Mariner Certificate
• Permission for oil tankers as Master Mariner
• Cert. of training in international management code for the safe operation of shipsand pollution prevention
• Health certificate
• Vaccination certificate: (yellow fever, typhoid, hepatitis)
• Certificate if advanced training in oil tankers operation certificate of training inhazardous cargo carriage on vessels
• Cert. of training in oil tanker
• Certificate of training in advanced fire fighting
• Cert. of proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats
• GMDSS General Operator Certificate
• Cert. of radar observations and plotting course
• Cert. of safety training and social responsibility
Person Spec. & Technical Skills:
• Strong tanker experience
• Must be organised
• Good teamwork skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience on an FPSO in similar capacity.