Good Morning all.
Here are 7 Habits of Highly Effective Recruiter.
Please feel free to add.
- Passion – Everyone loves and is attracted to passion. If you’re not, find another job.
- Planning – If you don’t you will fail.
- Organized – You know how easy and productive your life is if you are; if you aren’t…good luck.
- Efficiency – Use every tool available to source clients and candidates. Your competition is and if you don’t, they will win.
- Honesty – To yourself, your clients and candidates.
- Flexibility– Like Bruce Lee said, be water. Water can flow through your hands or cut through the toughest rock. Be water.
- Compassion – Remember, you aren’t selling pencils. These are peoples lives and they depend upon you to advise them; not simply issue an invoice.