Salary: Highly Negotiable
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervises the preservation of materials at the site.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collate and review of storage & preservation procedures and specifications and Vendor Instructions for various equipments & materials procured to the project.
- Monitoring and periodically audit other contractors at site to ensure that they adhere to all project preservation specifications & procedures, vendor instructions & good working practice as appropriate.
- Preparation of Onsite preservation & Inspection program e.g. preparation of periodic maintenance check list
- Maintain history of equipments from date of arrival till mechanical completion.
- Co-ordinate /audit the handover of preservation activities & records upon completion of contractors scope of work & before contractors demobilization from site.
- Review and document preservation applied during transit of equipment to site.
- Inspect the integrity of preservation of equipment upon arrival.
- Develop a need list of preservation media/materials, coordinate with responsible parties for procurement of same.
- Direct preservation team/crew onto the preservation scope of work to be carried out.
- Graduate Engineer with 12 years of experience