CA Oil & Gas Middle East has a exciting opportunity available for a GENERAL MANAGER.
This is for a EPCM Oil & Gas Company based in Qatar, Middle East. ———- Do you have what it takes?
This position has a broad, overall accountability for the sales organization including the Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Manage continuous contact with all clients and follow up on opportunities / projects.
- Manage, develop and mentor relationships with Principals and develop new suppliers.
- Manage the performance and career aspirations of the team / direct reports.
- Lead and coordinate the strategic planning function. Responsible for the design and execution of the organization’s road map, short term and long term goals.
- Direct and coordinate the organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency.
- Be a brand ambassador for the organization by representing the organization to the external market through business forums, trade shows, seminars.
- Education & Certification: Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering field. Additional degree would be a plus.
- Skills & Competencies: Good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Excellent team management and motivation skills. Ability to balance career aspirations of the team and organizational priorities is very essential.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Experience: Experience in strategic planning and execution, change management and people management.
Interested applicants can apply to
Please only apply if you have all the experience and skills needed for this role.