This position has a broad, overall accountability for the sales organization including the Profit & Loss responsibility.
– Manage continuous contact with all clients and follow up on opportunities / projects.
– Manage, develop and mentor relationships with Principals and develop new suppliers.
– Manage the performance and career aspirations of the team / direct reports.
– Lead and coordinate the strategic planning function. Responsible for the design and execution of the organization’s road
map, short term and long term goals.
– Direct and coordinate the organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and
– Be a brand ambassador for the organization by representing the organization to the external market through business
forums, trade shows, seminars.
Education & Certification:
– Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering field.
– Additional degree would be a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
– Good communication skills (verbal & written).
– Excellent team management and motivation skills. Ability to balance career aspirations of the team and organizational
priorities is very essential.
– Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources,
leadership and coordination of people and resources.
– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment,
meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
– Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
– Experience in strategic planning and execution, change management and people management