CA Oil & Gas Middle East is looking for a RESOURCING DIRECTOR for the Oil & Gas operations in the Middle East – Sharjah.
Dynamic Opportunity for a talented Director.
- Min 20 Years with 5 years Managerial position with knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry
- Maintaining the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information
- Plans, organizes and directs the activities and staff of the Resourcing Department, including recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, employee benefits, environmental, health and safety,
- organizational development and training, payroll, labor relations, affirmative action, and risk management. Work involves the application of professional knowledge and personal judgment to a variety of technical personnel and managerial problems and issues.
- Good negotiation skill
- Responsible for conducting wage surveys within labor markets to determine competitive wage rates. Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Explains Resourcing queries, policies, and activities; negotiates and resolves sensitive and controversial issues between recruiter & candidate
- Working with project directors, determines and recommends new positions.
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Policy development and documentation
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Train staff in interviewing techniques.
Interested applicants can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.