CA Oil & Gas Middle East is looking for a COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS MANAGER for a Oil & Gas Client in the Middle East, Sharjah.
Responsible for all activities related to company’s salary administration, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits Strategies and Total Rewards Programs. Develop systems that allow organization’s compensation and benefits to be equitable and competitive in order attract and retain competent employees. Initiate continuous improvements in HR systems and processes.
- Perform Job Analysis and Job Evaluation programs utilizing up-to-date techniques. Develop and maintain detailed Job descriptions for current and new positions ensure seamless linkage of competencies for the positions in liaison with the Organizational Development Department.
- Prepare salary and grade classification systems and define job levels and families.
- Perform designation rationalization ensuring Job Titles are in line with overall Company objectives.
- Actively participate in salary reviews, compensation surveys and benchmarking exercises. Provide job matching, data collection, and data submissions for participated surveys. Conduct analysis of compensation survey results, report findings, and recommend compensation direction to management.
- Align Salary strategies to overall organizational objectives, recommend best practices. Ascertain Company reward schemes are in line with standard industry norms and comply with local and international laws and regulations. Establish salary structures and develop salary budgets to ensure equitable and competitive employee compensation programs. Establish competitive rates designed to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Perform Salary statistical analysis using various Quantitative analysis techniques. Prepare Salary charts including regression charts, Maturity charts and other salary analysis.
- Develop & Administer compensation and benefits policies; develop methodologies and studies to ensure a fair and equitable total rewards scheme. Administer benefits programs, evaluate compensation benefits schemes and convert relative job worth into monetary values to be administered according to pay-scale guidelines and policy.
- Maintain Company Organization charts through coordination with the various department representatives.
- Superintend the increment and promotion process, ensure increment/promotion/Job Title changes are in-line with Company policy and processed through the appropriate approval channels.
- Manage the employee personnel records systems, ensure accuracy of employee information in ERP.
- Prepare MIS reports when required.
- Perform other duties and tasks as required.
- Manage the payroll function; ensure payroll is released on accurately and promptly.