CA Oil & Gas is looking for a PROJECT ENGINEERING MANAGER for a Large Oil & Gas client in the Middle East.
Do you have what it takes and looking for a opportunity in the Middle East. Apply now~!
- Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree in engineering from a recognized University
- Experience, Minimum 20 years, experience in design and engineering, preferably with an engineering consultancy or an EPIC contractor but not mandatory.
- Last 5 years in offshore facilities engineering of which 2 years must be as a project engineering manager directing and guiding design and engineering activities
- A good blend of Greenfield and brownfield engineering experience would be advantageous
- Should have managed engineering work for at least one project of 150,000 mhrs or more from start to finish.
- Familiarity with Saudi Aramco, Ras Gas, Shell, QP, XOM, TOTAL, ADMA standards will be advantageous.
- Must have been responsible for the day to day, hands-on management of the multi discipline design engineering activities, and implementation of the scope of work in accordance with the project schedule
- Experience in working with multiple engineering offices and diverse work cultures would be advantageous
- Must have lead a multi discipline design and engineering design team of at least 50 personnel, including the co-ordination of the inputs from engineering groups and any specialist vendors, sub-contractors and consultants into the design
- Experience in timely production of design and engineering deliverables and their integration with requirements of procurement, fabrication, regulatory bodies and Client is expected.
- Co-ordination, monitoring and controlling all RFQ/ TQ/ TBA and Vendor data review activities will be a job requirement. Managing the technical part of the delivery through delivery/ package managers is also part of the job responsibilities.
- Experience in leading, directing co-ordination and expediting Client approvals, vendor data, interfaces with client/ other contractors/ sub-contractors/ construction and hook up teams and other engineering offices is a must.
- Some planning experience in directing the planners in developing engineering schedule in an EPIC environment and reporting progress is expected.
- Must have been responsible for the engineering budget, man-hour control and change management. Must also have experience in estimation of multi discipline engineering man-hours.
- Must be able to provide technical guidance and leadership to the team, and interface with Engineering Discipline Manager’s for resolution of any technical issues where required.
- Should have experience in review of critical project design deliverables and philosophies to verify and ensure reliability, compliance with specifications, contract technical requirements and functional integrity
- Past experience must cover :
- Monitoring design productivity and performance, investigate discrepancies, and implement measures to maintain or improve the schedule and budget
- Providing recommendations to the Engineering discipline managers/ HODs and instituting measures for improvement by modification to project work procedures and work instructions.
- Preparing for and chairing in-house and client design engineering meetings as required by the project
- Initiating and responding to Client correspondence with regard to design engineering issues
- Reporting to project and engineering management with regard to design engineering progress and performance, to highlight concerns, and to make recommendations and seek guidance for resolution.
- Providing bid assistance with regard to design execution strategy, discipline interface, and schedule
- Line of reporting will be: Head of Project engineering management / Engineering Director.
Interested applicants can apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org